[PyAR2] PyArkansas swag update

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Fri Aug 8 17:17:52 CEST 2008

Folks, heres an update on the swag situation for PyArkansas. Its looking
really good so far.

*	Python Magazine is going to give us 100 copies of the September
issue
*	Greg has about 100 Python logo stickers he got at PyCon
*	Greg has contacted O'Reilly about books and has gotten positive
response from them
*	I just found out that Wingware is giving us three 3-OS Wingware
IDE Professional seats - those babies are $395 a pop!

This is very encouraging, folks. I'd like to keep the ball rolling on
this and contact some more vendors/publishers/etc. Anyone have any
ideas?

thanks

chad

Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee,
you may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
your system.