[PyAR2] PyArkansas swag update

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 18:50:15 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 10:24 AM, Greg Lindstrom <gslindstrom at gmail.com>wrote:

> When I write companies for $$, I'll invite them to send swag as well (most
> companies have it and are happy to part with it, too).  I plan to contact:
>
> Acxiom
> Novasys Health (my employer)
> Windstream
> HP
>
> Any others I should contact?

Does anyone know if Alltel/ATT/any other local Telecos use python
programmers? I would guess they'd at least donate some swag.

> and...GREAT JOB, CHAD!!!

Ditto!

Looking forward to the conference!
-Wayne

--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,