[PyAR2] pyArkansas flyer rough draft for review by all

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 05:05:00 CEST 2008

If it's going to be in the Math/Computer Science building, you can find it
on the campus map available on this page:
http://pplant.uca.edu/MFP/mapfp_frame_page.htm

It's on Bruce Street, west of Thompson hall, which is at the corner of
Donaghey and Bruce. The 3rd floor is the CS floor.

For the flyer, I'd say it looks rather excellent, the only thing that sticks
out to me as looking a little out of place is the star with the "now with
swag!"

Something about it just doesn't quite "fit" with the rest of the flyer. I'm
not sure what it is that makes it that way... it may be that the star is too
"bright" or something else, I'm really not sure. Except that it doesn't seem
to really fit.

Other than that... great job!
-Wayne

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 6:06 PM, Chad Cooper <Chad_Cooper at swn.com> wrote:

>  All, here's a first draft of the pyArkansas flyer, it will be 8.5 by 11
> in
> PDF. Please let me know what you think. Greg, do you have more info on the
> location, like the building name and rooms??
>
> All comments pro and con are welcome.
>
> thanks
>
> chad
>

> *Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
> information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
> addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you
> may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
> telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
> your system.*

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi