[PyAR2] Another Expense

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 05:09:26 CEST 2008

With the right font/font size, you could probably put it on a tri-fold (does
your office have one of those fancy tri-fold machines?). I imagine that
should have enough room for everything we'd need.

-Wayne

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Chad Cooper <Chad_Cooper at swn.com> wrote:

>  Are we talking a couple of sheets of paper? It really doenst need to be
> fancy, does it? If its just a few sheets of paper stapled together, I could
> probably throw my company's  logo on, put something at the bottom about them
> sponsoring it, and print it off at the office. As my graduate advisor always
> said, trees are cheap, its the ink (or toner now anymore) thats expensive.
>
> chad

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi