[PyAR2] pyArkansas flyer, draft 2

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 13:41:41 CEST 2008

I like it! The swag star seems to fit a lot better now :)

Good job!
-Wayne

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Chad Cooper <Chad_Cooper at swn.com> wrote:

>  Ok folks, this should do, or be really close at least. With input for a
> few of you, I made some changes. I also added a few more details on location
> and the talks. Feedback welcome.
>
> chad
>

> *Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
> information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
> addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you
> may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
> telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
> your system.*

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi