[PyAR2] pyArkansas flyer finalized

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Tue Aug 12 18:55:02 CEST 2008

All...the flyer for pyArkansas is done and available as a pdf at:

http://www.super-cooper.com/pyarkansas/

This link is also up on the wiki. Greg, are we going to put together an
official announcement to send out to python announce, schools, other
user groups, etc? I think we need an "official" announcement for
everyone to send out to all of the different groups we are all affliated
with. I'll be happy to work with everyone on this.

chad

Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee,
you may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
your system.