[PyAR2] PyArkansas Conference

Bob Fahr bob.fahr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 23:04:03 CEST 2008

Greg,
You're doing a great job!

I doing think that 8:30-3:30 is too long, I agree with your assessment that
those interested in driving will want to get their (gas) money's worth.  I
also agree that it would be a good idea to have a couple of the intro
classes.  We're expecting many new to python and I think that since we can
only offer 40 seats in the intro class we should have two in order to allow
as many as possible to take it.  The whole idea to so promote Python right?

Does UCA have the capability to live video broadcast from one room to the
others?  If so we could do the intro course in all rooms as once.  We might
be able to use Webex/Live meeting to facilitate this.

If you still need to fill spots I'd be glad to do a Eclipse session and
cover PyDev, and include info on use of Subversion and Trac for a complete
environment.   Jeff might be covering this in his intro.