[PyAR2] PyArkansas Conference

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Mon Aug 18 00:37:32 CEST 2008

Bob Fahr wrote:

> If you still need to fill spots I'd be glad to do a Eclipse session and
> cover PyDev, and include info on use of Subversion and Trac for a
> complete environment.   Jeff might be covering this in his intro.

Nope, I don't cover any of the IDEs - I just use the command-line for all my
programming (under emacs ;-).  And I'm not sure, given the constrained
timeframe, that it is reasonable to cover Subversion and Trac in a Python
introductory talk.  I'd prefer to focus on the language/library itself.

So your offer to present on those topics, if we have the timeslot/room, would
be good.

-Jeff