[PyAR2] PyArkansas Conference

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:35:24 CEST 2008

> Just to be clear, is it a condition of the site that we vacate by 4pm?  I'd
> rather start a bit later and run later but that may not be an option.

No, but they are volunteering their time and space (for free) and voiced a
concern.

> Also, the lunch -- are the nearby facilities suitable for getting 100
> people in and out in an hour, or are we talking about an on-site lunch like
> PyOhio did with pizza?

There is the UCA cafeteria, which has just gone through a remodel and is
very nice (nothing like what passed for a cafeteria when I went to
school).   We are going to let them know that we are going to be there but,
with school in session, I don't think an extra 100 people will tax them too
much.  There are also a lot of places to eat within easy walking distance;
Subway, Papa Johns, etc.(it's a University, after all :-).  We decided
against trying to do lunch because we have no idea how many people will be
there and the cafeteria really is first rate.