[PyAR2] Google 'pyarkansas'

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:21:31 CEST 2008

Wow... listings in russia and japan... we're world famous? ;)

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Chad Cooper <Chad_Cooper at swn.com> wrote:

>  do it...you know you want to.
> *http://www.google.com/search?q=pyarkansas*<http://www.google.com/search?q=pyarkansas>
> very cool.
> chad
> *Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
> information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
> addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you
> may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
> telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
> your system.*

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi