[PyAR2] PyArkansas Conference

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 02:11:08 CEST 2008

Hi Noah,

Marsee Henon (O'Reilly) gave me your address to contact as a possible
speaker at our regional Python conference on October 4th.  This is a one-day
conference (8:30-3:30) and we would use you as much as possible.  The
morning session is set up for a 2-1/2 hour class and the afternoon is set
for 2-50 minute talks.  The day will wrap up with a panel discussion.  Your
experience would be a great addition for our more advanced users,
complimenting our beginning and intermediate level classes.

You can check out our wiki at http://pycamp.python.org/Arkansas/HomePage.
Is this something you would be interested in?

Our main concern is the cost involved  (I'm sorry if that's blunt...this is
our first conference and we're learning as we go.  No disrespect intended).
How does the speakers program work and how much would it cost us to get you
to attend and teach?   We would love to have you come, if at all possible.

Thanks,
--greg