[PyAR2] PyArkansas Conference

Noah Gift noah.gift at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 02:45:07 CEST 2008

Greg,

I would be happy to be as helpful as I could for you first conference.  I
live in Atlanta, GA, which is about 9 hours away.  I would be more than
happy to swap giving tutorials and a talk for a plane ticket if that is
possible.
I could give a pretty good tutorial on systems administration with Python
which could take 2.5 hours.  Alternately, I could also give a talk on Google
App Engine.

--
Noah Gift
http://noahgift.com