[PyAR2] Letters to Schools?

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 03:39:00 CEST 2008

We are at 18 people registered for the meeting already and with us having to
shut things down at 100,  I'm starting to wonder if I should send out
letters to High Schools and Colleges.  There are 73 High Schools alone and
I'd hate to have to turn a bunch of people away.  I think I'll stick to
Colleges and Universities for now, and then just in Faulkner County (we have
3 Colleges in Conway!).  Maybe the High Schools, too.

Please invite anyone you think would benefit from coming...I'm just going to
dial the promotion down a notch or two.

--greg