[PyAR2] Speaking at pyArkansas

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 00:13:13 CEST 2008

Hello Noah,

It now appears that we will have funding to bring you to Conway for the
pyArkansas conference.  We would like to invite you to lead a 2 1/2 class on
"System Administration with Python" and then a 50 minute talk on the Python
Standard Library.  If that's not too much, we invite you to sit in on a
panel to answer any audience questions for the final hour (we will have
giveaways as well).  I looked for your book today; is it still in
pre-production?  I'd like to get some copies to sell (at the very least, I
would like one!), if possible.

Are you available and can you attend?  Earlier you mentioned that if we
could pick up the airplane ticket you could do the rest.  The conference is
October 4th (Saturday) running from 8:30 - 3:30 on the campus of UCA.  The
closest airport would be Little Rock, which is about 50 minutes SW of
Conway.  We would love to have you attend.  Our wiki is
pycamp.pycon.org/Arkansas (your name is on the schedule already, but it is a
proposed schedule).

Best Regards,

--greg