[PyAR2] Meeting on Feb 16th - 11AM San Fransisco Bread Co in Conway

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Tue Feb 5 23:09:16 CET 2008

All....

Lets try this again....I propose a meeting Sat., February 16th  11AM at
San Francisco Bread Co. in Conway. All are welcome and encouraged to
attend. I will be attending. Hows the food there, I'll be ready for
lunch by the time I get down there....

chad

Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee,
you may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
your system.