[PyAR2] Meeting on Feb 16th - 11AM San Fransisco Bread Co in Conway

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:14:14 CET 2008

I should be good for it (assuming I have a vehicle that moves that distance
:P)

-Wayne

On Feb 5, 2008 4:09 PM, Chad Cooper <Chad_Cooper at swn.com> wrote:

>  All....
>

> Lets try this again....I propose a meeting Sat., February 16th  11AM at
> San Francisco Bread Co. in Conway. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
> I *will* be attending. Hows the food there, I'll be ready for lunch by the
> time I get down there....
>

> chad
>
> *Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
> information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
> addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you
> may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
> telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
> your system.*

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi