[PyAR2] What editor/IDE do YOU use??

Bob Fahr bob.fahr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 01:24:37 CET 2008

I agree with your comments about Eclipse/Pydev, but I do still use it as my
primary editor.  I mainly use it because of integration with subversion, and
support for the other languages that I'm occasionally forced to use :-).

If I'm not using Eclipse I'll use Emacs which does a good job of supporting
Python.