[PyAR2] Meet tomorrow?

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Fri Jan 25 17:51:46 CET 2008

Looks like we all have a chance of getting freezing rain today/tonite,
eh? As much as I hate to admit it, I think we should postpone.

chad

________________________________

From: pyar2-bounces+chad_cooper=swn.com at python.org
[mailto:pyar2-bounces+chad_cooper=swn.com at python.org] On Behalf Of Greg
Lindstrom
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 10:47 AM
To: pyar2 at python.org
Subject: [PyAR2] Meet tomorrow?

We're getting freezing rain in Little Rock.  Should we call off the
meeting tomorrow and try again another time?

Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee,
you may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
your system.