[PyAR2] Using ZSI's wsdl2py to generate client stub code

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Tue Jul 8 17:26:29 CEST 2008

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

chad

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Horton [mailto:derek.k.horton at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:14 AM
To: Chad Cooper
Subject: Re: [PyAR2] Using ZSI's wsdl2py to generate client stub code

I've done that, buts it been a while.  Here's what I have in my notes:

from Xyz_services import *
from ZSI.auth import AUTH
proxy = XyzSOAP(url, auth=(AUTH.httpbasic, username, password))

Also, for debugging you can also do this:

proxy = XyzSOAP(url, auth=(AUTH.httpbasic, username, password),
tracefile=sys.stderr)

That should send some debug info to standard error.

Sorry, if you've already made it that far.

Hope that helps!

--Derek

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Chad Cooper <Chad_Cooper at swn.com> wrote:
> Hey all...has anyone had any experience using ZSI to create Python
> stubs for use with a web service?? The service I am attempting to
> connect to requires my credentials to be passed in thru the SOAP
> headers for authentication, and I cannot get that part to work.
> Basically, I cant get the SOAP headers constructed properly. Any
ideas?

> Thanks
>
> chad
>
> Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
> information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the

> addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the
> addressee, you may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone

> else. If you received this communication in error, please notify us
> immediately by telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the
original message from your system.