[PyAR2] Next Meeting (or meeting Schedule)

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 20:07:25 CEST 2008

Hmmm...summer is always tough, isn't it?  I'm willing to meet with or
after CARLUG, or any other time.

The Python conference, pyArkansas, is a go for October 10th.  I'm
trying to put a budget together so we can do some mailings to the
local schools.

I'd also like to show off what I'm doing with Django.  I may even have
a web page up, soon!

Lastly, can you add PyAR^2 to your arkansasgeekcentral page?

--greg