[PyAR2] Meeting Saturday?

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Thu Jun 19 18:20:17 CEST 2008

I'm out, I have a family wedding this weekend.

chad

-----Original Message-----
From: pyar2-bounces at python.org [mailto:pyar2-bounces at python.org] On
Behalf Of Kwadroke of The Wired
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:33 AM
To: pyar2 at python.org
Subject: [PyAR2] Meeting Saturday?

CARLUG is meeting this Saturday. Are we still meeting then?

--
Tony Bates - Kwadroke of The Wired
Red Hat Certified Engineer

Arkansas Linux Users Groups: hsalug.org carlug.org lrlug.org arlug.org
Arkansas Laser Tag - arklt.org
Kwadroke.com | Kwadrix.com
Arkansas Geek Central: arkansasgeekcentral.com