[PyAR2] Next meeting?

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 20:33:21 CET 2008

Hi Everyone!

I'm back from PyCon -- I had a blast attending talks and selling Python
shirts (see www.wearpython.com) -- and am ready for another meeting.  When
is CARLUG meeting?  Could we piggyback on them again?

I'm learning a web framework named Django.  It's simple (so far) and if
there are no other takers, I think I'll start a web site for us.  First
thing is to get a hosting service.

--greg