[PyAR2] Next meeting?

Glen Rhea glen.rhea at arkansas.gov
Sat Mar 22 14:52:20 CET 2008

I've been using Django for a year or two and really enjoy it. I've only
hacked a few things on it that I wanted that it didn't offer but other
than that it is the standard setup.
I am using postgre as the backend and that took a little getting used to
after having worked with oracle, sql server and mysql previous to that.
I think they make a good
combination. I decided to use Apache and mod_python and that seems to be
working out rather well since I already had Apache/php running.

http://kirrilian.dyndns.org