[PyAR2] Next meeting?

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Sat Mar 22 15:25:37 CET 2008

Hey everyone....who are you each using for your Django hosting?

Chad

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Glen Rhea [mailto:glen.rhea at arkansas.gov]
Sent:	Saturday, March 22, 2008 09:02 AM Central Standard Time
To:	pyar2 at python.org
Subject:	Re: [PyAR2] Next meeting?

I've been using Django for a year or two and really enjoy it. I've only
hacked a few things on it that I wanted that it didn't offer but other
than that it is the standard setup.
I am using postgre as the backend and that took a little getting used to
after having worked with oracle, sql server and mysql previous to that.
I think they make a good
combination. I decided to use Apache and mod_python and that seems to be
working out rather well since I already had Apache/php running.

http://kirrilian.dyndns.org