[PyAR2] PyCon 2009

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Wed May 14 01:51:29 CEST 2008

For those of you wanting to help out the python community, I encourage
you to get involved with PyCon 2009 in Chicago.  I am coordinating the
tutorials again this year (and there are 2 days scheduled for
tutorials).  I could use help, but there are all sorts of other things
to do, too, ranging from helping with the wireless network to
registration to food to you name it.  PyCon is (mostly) planned by
volunteers; mostly because we did hire a consulting firm last year
because the growth of the conference in astronomical and expected to
continue.  Over 1000 people attended last March.

Check out pycon.org or let me know if you want to help out.  It's a
great way to get involved in the Python community.

--greg