[PyAR2] pyArkansas and UCA. Great News!!

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Tue May 20 23:51:31 CEST 2008

That's really exciting! Plus the offering of python in the spring -
hopefully I'll be able to take that course!

As far as times, as long as it's NOT between June 17-26, I'm planning
to be there! Depending on the date, I might be able to get my
girlfriend there, as well, or perhaps one of my friends.

I'm looking forward to it!
-Wayne

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 8:40 AM, Greg Lindstrom <gslindstrom at gmail.com> wrote:
> This just in from Dr. Hu at UCA....(and, no, I am not a Dr.)
>
> Dear Dr. Lindstrom,
>
> Thanks for your email. Yes, this department would be glad to help.
> Actually, we have offered Python course to non CS majors by Mr.
> Michael Nooner (MNooner at uca.edu). Dr. Bernard Chen
> (cscbecx at cs.gsu.edu) from Georgia State University is going to join
> this department this fall. He taught Python at GSU. Although we do not
> plan to offer the course this fall, we will offer it again in spring
> 2009.
>
> To better arrange the "un-conference", would you please let me know
> the following details:
> 1. Tentative date
> 2. Number of expected participants
> 3. Draft agenda
> 4. Other sponsors/organizations
>
> I also include Chen, Nooner, and the department administrative
> assistant Mrs. Watkins in this communication.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chenyi Hu
>
> Ph.D., Professor and Chairman
> Computer Science Department
> University of Central Arkansas
> http://www.cs.uca.edu

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being
called gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly:
every weakness, every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its
ennoblement and exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi