[PyAR2] pyArkansas and UCA. Great News!!

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Wed May 21 01:14:26 CEST 2008

What issues do we need to consider about the date?  Here's what I can think of:
 * Not a UCA home football game.  I looked in ucasports.com and could
not find a schedule
 * Not after any HS Homecoming, if possible (there are a lot of them!)
 * After school starts, so everyone in in town and in a routine.
 * Convinient for our UCA sponsors

With all of that in mind, I thing October 4 is a fine candidate.

I am going to write the Python Software Foundation (PSF) to see if
they will host an organizers wiki for us so we can start listing
things that need to happen.  I will also post to the Python Advocacy
Mailing list to see if they have pointers/ideas on how we should
proceed.   Let's keep things simple, but not quite to the
"unconference" stage.

--greg