[PyAR2] Chad Cooper In Print

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Fri May 23 15:23:46 CEST 2008

Why thank you, Greg. I was amazed that they published it, yet alone that
it made the cover (which I was very impressed with the cover art and how
they integrated the issue stories into the map). When my editor told me
it was going on the cover, I seriously thought he was kidding. If any of
you are thinking about pitching them an idea for an article, DO IT.
Their editorial staff are all great people and they have their system
down (this is the same crew who have been publishing php|architect for
years). And the best part is, you get some cash for writing (although
its Canadian dollars, so you lose a few in a the end, yah US economy!)

Thanks again.

chad

-----Original Message-----
From: pyar2-bounces at python.org [mailto:pyar2-bounces at python.org] On
Behalf Of Greg Lindstrom
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 7:45 AM
To: pyar2 at python.org
Subject: [PyAR2] Chad Cooper In Print

Hey Everyone-

I was flipping through a back issue of Python Magazine yesterday looking
at an article dealing with mapping software when it hit me that the
article, "Python Mapping Mashups!" was written by our very own Chad
Cooper".  No Kidding!  And not just an article, IT'S THE COVER
(February, 2008).

Chad, my apologies for not seeing this earlier.  You, sir, are the man!

--greg