[PyAR2] Carpooling, anyone - from Hot Springs to pyArkansas?

Larry Hale pythonlarry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 05:09:16 CEST 2008

Greetings, all.  I would like to attend pyArkansas, and have a couple of

     [1] I have a large old-school Suburban that seats "7", as I do have the
3rd row seat, but this is of course more cramped, and the back is much more
comfortable with only two.  So, room for 3 very comfortably, 4-5 snugly.
Oh, yeah, I have a Mitsubishi 40" TV in the back I'd really help/need to
move out of the back to use the 3rd row, too...  :>  With gas prices and the
fact that this baby doesn't get the best mileage, a few bucks toward gas
would be appreciated.

     [2] If anyone else is going from this area and would be willing, I'd
happily ride up with you.  And even more happily chip in for gas as well, of
course.  :)

*I* plan/want to stay for the entire day, 8a until ~4p; Google maps has it
at about 1.5 hours drive time each way, so that's leaving ~6a to go up,
getting back (assuming no staying in town to kibitz) about 5:30/6p.

Just thought I'd throw this out into the ether...

Cheers, and I hope to get some response(s)!
-Larry