[PyAR2] Thank you for the hospitality

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:43:21 CEST 2008

I second that thanks and wishes! As well as learning a lot! I'm currently
working my way through the book, and I plan on writing up a review for it!
So far I've only made it through the introduction and I hated to put it
down... but I have a test this morning in Cal I...

It was great meeting you, too!
-Wayne

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 6:41 AM, Chad Cooper <supercooper at gmail.com> wrote:

> Noah, glad you had a good time, and I hope you found some good barbque on
> your way back home. Thanks for taking time out to come help us out and give
> your talks - I know I learned ALOT on Saturday. Best wishes for you and your
> family with your upcoming big move.
>
> chad!
>

> On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:18 PM, Noah Gift <noah.gift at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Greg, Chad, and all,
>> Thanks for the hospitality during my visit, I had a fun time with the
>> gang.  For everyone that received a book, if you get a chance to write an
>> honest review I would appreciate it.  I will be doing a blog entry this week
>> for O'Reilly about the whole PyArkansas experience, and recommend it.
>>
>> --
>> Noah Gift
>> http://noahgift.com

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi