[PyAR2] python code analyzer?

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:10:07 CEST 2008

Nothing that I know of, you might try the python tutor list.
-Wayne

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 7:30 PM, Chad Cooper <supercooper at gmail.com> wrote:

> anyone know of a module/method that can tell me stats like:
>
> # lines of code
> # of comments/# of lines of comments
> # lines of whitespace
> etc
>
> this could be done easy enough with some re's, but if there is already
> something out there i sure dont want to reinvent the wheel
>
> thanks
>

> chad!

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi