[PyAR2] More funding letters

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 04:25:50 CEST 2008

I sent out requests for funds to the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce and
Conway City Hall thinking that bringing in folks for a conference might be
good for business.  I expect the check from SW Energy this week as well as
be nice.

We're 1 month away and things look good; we have 27 registered.  I'll wait
to see if we get any results from the letters I sent out to Faulkner County
Schools last week and will send out a reminder letter next week.  If our
numbers are still low, I'll expand to Pulaski County as well.

I also found a stack of OReilly bookmarks that we can swag. It advertises
the discount code for a users group.