[PyAR2] [Ticket #MPR-85684-997]: [PyMag Site Submission] - Reprints

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 17:22:36 CEST 2008

Hi Cathleen,

What great news!  I was planning on photocopying the articles from my copies
of the magazine.  Python Magazine is on the bottom of each page and Terry is
credited on the title page.  It is a fantastic series and I hope it gets
people interested in pyGame.  I have a 50 minute session, so I probably will
only get to the second article (this is more of a show-and-tell).  I expect
roughly 20 people in the session, but it's an absolute guess at this point.

Thank you so much for all you are doing for us.  My wife runs
www.wearpython.com and we have a good idea what it feels like for people to
ask for things.  Your response to all of our requests has impressed us.

Thank you, Terry, for giving us permission to use this and for writing the
articles in the first place.  If you're willing, maybe next year we can look
into flying you to Arkansas to present an actual class (Jeff Rush and Noah
Gift are coming this year).  For now, though, I've got my hands full with
this years conference :-)

Best regards,

--greg