[PyAR2] pyArkansas: Rounding the corner

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 21:48:03 CEST 2008

I am sending out 18 more invitations to the conference; a reminder to all of
the High Schools in Faulkner County and a first invitation to all the High
Schools in Pulaski County.  We are at 29 people registered; I'd really like
to double that.

Jeff and Noah, I'd like you to confirm that you are still planning to
attend.  If you get here early enough Friday, we would like to take you out
to dinner; otherwise we will take you out Saturday if your travel plans
allow.  Jeff, are you willing/able to replace my Django talk with something
on eggs?  If not, I'll do what I can (unless someone else wants to lead a
50-minute talk on Django).

Everyone else (especially teachers).  What software do we need to have
installed on the University machines?  Here is what I have so far:

Python 1.5
IPython 1.8
PyGame
Django

Anything else?  Do we have any directories with test/demo data to get
installed?  UCA will do it for us, if we get them the info in the next week
or so.

--greg