[PyAR2] pyArkansas: Rounding the corner

Bob Fahr bob.fahr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 02:12:00 CEST 2008

Greg,
I'll need to provide a zip file of a configured eclipse, pylint and some
dependencies.  I'll also have some environment variable additions.  What's
our deadline for the software?

I know some college grads that are interested but they've been holding off
to make sure there were enough slots for the high school and college
people.  If you think we've given the others enough time I'll tell them to
go ahead and sign up.