[PyAR2] Logo for Website

Chad Russell chad at conwayarkansas.org
Wed Sep 17 19:21:41 CEST 2008

Greg,

Please visit the link below to our Graphic Standards website where you
will be able to download the necessary files for your website.  I would
also like to have a chance to review and approve how our logo looks on
your website in a test link before sending it live.

http://www.partnerideas.com/clients/conway/graphicstandards/

Chad Russell

Conway Chamber

VP of Operations