[PyAR2] pyArkansas

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 00:29:42 CEST 2008

Hello, UCA Friends!

Plans for pyArkansas roll along.  We have 39 people registered as of this
writing and I expect more, as I just sent out invitations to all High
Schools in Faulkner and Pulaski counties.  We have received impressive help
from the Conway Chamber of Commerce.

I have identified the following software which we wold like installed:

   - Python 2.5 (www.python.org)
   - IPython (http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/)
   - Pygame (http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/)
   - Setuptools, VirtualEnv, Nevow and Durus. These are in the Python
   Cheeseshop and can be installed (as an admin) with a single 'easy_install'
   command as follows;
      - wget http://peak.telecommunity.com/dist/ez_setup.py
      - python2.5 ez_setup.py
      - easy_install virtualenv nevow durus

How can we handle parking?  Should we instruct people to park in a certain
lot?

Thanks for your help!  It looks looks like this is going to be a great day!