[PyAR2] New pyar2 mailing list

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 22:02:03 CEST 2008

To everyone on the pyAR2 mailing list-

You may have noticed that this list has been dominated by a few of us
working on the conference coming up in two weeks.  The purpose of this
mailing list is to have a place where everyone can ask questions about
Python.  To that end, I have had pyar2-organizers created so we can move the
"administrative" discussions.  Let's get back to using this for "normal"
mailing list stuff.  If you are interested in working on this years
conference (or next years!), please sign up for the other list at
   http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/pyar2-organizers

Thanks,