[PyAR2] REMINDER - pyArkansas Python conference Oct 4

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Mon Sep 22 17:00:26 CEST 2008

All, this is a reminder of the upcoming pyArkansas one-day Python
conference being held on the campus of the University of Central
Arkansas on Sat Oct 4, 2008. The schedule is pretty much set
(http://pycamp.python.org/Arkansas/Schedule) and has something for
anyone interested in Python, from intro workshops to advanced topics.
This is a FREE event, so all you need to bring is yourself. We have over
40 people registered currently and tons of great swag and giveaways
lined up. See the wiki (http://pycamp.python.org/Arkansas/HomePage) for
more details and registration info, or feel free to contact me directly
offlist.

Thanks

chad

Chad Cooper
GIS Analyst
IT Data Systems
Southwestern Energy Company
1083 Sain Street
Fayetteville, AR 72703
479.582.8549 (o)
479.530.8416 (c)

Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee,
you may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
your system.