[PyAR2] pyArkansas 2010

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 01:57:47 CEST 2009

Hello Chenyi,

I hope all is going well for you.  We are starting plans for another Python
conference this fall and hope that your department would be willing to host
us once again.  If so, can we start talking about when would be a good
Saturday (if I recall, we need to work around the football schedule)?  I'd
like to bring in 4 speakers this year and would like to start getting an
idea of who is available.  We are thinking either October or Early November,
if possible.

If you are able to host us and can provide a student administrator to help
us out we will make sure they get some $$ for their effort.

Thanks for your time,

--greg