[PyAR2] Getting Ready for pyArkansas 2009

gslindstrom at gmail.com gslindstrom at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 03:09:08 CET 2009

Hi Everybody,

I"ll be heading to Chicago later this month (I'm grateful to work for
Novasys Health) and will be able to speak with virtually all of the leaders
of the Python community. With that in mind, what do you want see me work on
for pyArkansas 2009? I really liked having classes last year; do we want to
concentrate on more classes? Perhaps have 4 tracks and then time for
talks/open space in the afternoon? If so, what classes? We have to have
a "beginning Python" class, but what else? I know lots of people wanted a
GIS class.

What do you want to see? More talks? Open space?

And here's a problem off the Euler web page. For what value of n
(0<n<=1000) does 1/n have the longest repeating pattern (not all the same
digit)? This one took me a while to crack. Good luck!