[PyAR2] PyAR^2 Web Site

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Thu May 14 23:58:33 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 1:23 PM, <gslindstrom at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> We really need to get a website up for the group. I think Coop has some
> ideas (as do I). What do *you* want to see on a web site?
>
> Also, anyone out there a web developer? Coop & I do some Django stuff.
> Anyone want to help?
>
> --greg

Well, it's been ages since I've done any real web development, but I'm not
adverse to learning new things! I'm playing "Mister Mom" for the summer, so
I could probably devote a few hours/wk on it.

One thing I've learned is that I am not so good when it comes to figuring
out what something should look like, but I'm great at telling it to look
that way. All I need is some pretty pictures and I can do rather good, and
design the back end and what-not.

Just let me know!
-Wayne