[PyAR2] Learning Python Drawing and More Books!

gslindstrom at gmail.com gslindstrom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:47:32 CET 2009

I have heard from 5 people interested in the "Learning Python" books we
received from O'Reilly. It's been a few days since I've heard from anyone
else, so I'll go ahead and make the drawing. I'll load the 5 names into a
list and shuffle it. The first 3 names get the books.

defiant:~ glindstrom$ python
Python 2.5.1 (r251:54863, Feb 6 2009, 19:02:12)
>>> names = ['Carl','Sagar','Wayne','Eric','Paul']
>>> import random
>>> random.shuffle(names)
>>> names
['Sagar', 'Paul', 'Eric', 'Carl', 'Wayne']

Congratulations to Saga, Paul and Eric. Get me your addresses and I'll send
you your books. Remember, you will need to write a review; I'll send
information on that, too. If you want to mail me your address off list,
send it to gslindstrom at gmail.com.

I have more books to give away if you are willing to review them.

The Art of Community (how to organize, motivate and maintain a volunteer
community)
Head First iPhone Development
Unix System Administration Using Python

If you are interested and willing to write a review, please let me know.
Drawing will be held on or before December 1.