[PyAR2] March Meeting

Wayne Werner waynejwerner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 20:05:12 CET 2010

I'm definitely interested. (And not just for the pizza ;)

I could probably show some of the ways I've used Python in my class work
here at UCA, and/or some of the more personal uses I've had

-Wayne

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Greg Lindstrom <gslindstrom at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
> I'm back from the national Python conference, PyCon, in Atlanta.  Now I'm
> wondering, do we want to have a meeting or two?  I'd be happy to suggest
> topics or we could have people talk about how they are using Python (or a
> combination of both).  I'm pretty sure we could get the Conway Chamber of
> Commerce and we have some $$ left from pyArkansas to get some pizzas.
>
> Anyone interested?
>
> --greg

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn’t. - Primo Levi