[PyAR2] Writing to a text file

Derek Horton derek.k.horton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 06:41:23 CEST 2010

Since you are using linux there are a couple of things you can do.  First,
you could redirect the output (stdout) of your script to a file and then use
an editor to view the file.
   python script.py > results.txt
Now open the results.txt file in your favorite editor.

Or you could pipe the output into less which will allow you to page through
the output of your script by hitting the space bar.
   python script.py | less

HTH

Later,
Derek