[PyAR2] March Meeting

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 02:38:53 CET 2010

Hello,

Let's set a data for a meeting.  I propose March 13 (Saturday).  We can see
if the Conway Chamber of Commerce or if there is a room at UCA or Hendrix we
could use that.  I have a projector if we need it.  We'll have short talks
(~20 minutes + questions) on how we use Python.  Are there any general
topics anyone wants to see addressed?  We can start about 10:30 and we have
some $$ to get lunch (if we meet at Hendrix perhaps we could check out the
new commissary?).

I'll bring a few books to give away and some extra tee shirts from PyCon.