[PyAR2] March Meeting

Wayne Werner waynejwerner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 01:34:10 CET 2010

Hi all,

Do we have a confirmed time/place for this?

-Wayne

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:38 PM, Greg Lindstrom <gslindstrom at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Let's set a data for a meeting.  I propose March 13 (Saturday).  We can see
> if the Conway Chamber of Commerce or if there is a room at UCA or Hendrix we
> could use that.  I have a projector if we need it.  We'll have short talks
> (~20 minutes + questions) on how we use Python.  Are there any general
> topics anyone wants to see addressed?  We can start about 10:30 and we have
> some $$ to get lunch (if we meet at Hendrix perhaps we could check out the
> new commissary?).
>
> I'll bring a few books to give away and some extra tee shirts from PyCon.
>
> --greg

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn’t. - Primo Levi