[PyAR2] pyarkansas.org is alive

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 23:31:34 CEST 2010

I believe that I have a website up and running, pyarkansas.org.  It is a
"moinmoin" site, which is almost like a wiki but with some pretty cool
enhancements (and lots of cool add ons we can use as we learn the system).
If you want, click on over.  You can even sign up for the conference if you
want (make sure you know about the "anti-spam" question before you save any
changes -- it's described on the sign up page).

Anyone want to step up to maintain the site (add content and other goodies)?

Have Fun!
--greg