[PyAR2] PyCodeConf is in Miami, Florida, October 6 and 7

Chris Williams chris at jsconf.com
Tue Aug 9 04:27:18 CEST 2011

Hi everyone, I am the curator of GitHub's new PyCodeConf
http://py.codeconf.com happening in Miami, Florida on October 6th and
7th. This conference is a single track, intimate experience for Python
developers with a deep focus on the future of the language (where it
is going and why). We have gathered speakers including Audrey Roy,
Alex Gaynor, Travis Oliphant, Avery Pennarun, Jesse Noller, Gary
Bernhardt and many more for two days of amazing presentations. There
will be at least two fully inclusive evening social events designed to
give you a taste of Miami and direct access to the speakers and other
attendees. PyCodeConf is being held at the luxury boutique Epic Hotel
where attendees can book a room at the special rate of $179/night.

The event is presented by GitHub as part of the CodeConf series, the
first of which was a huge success in San Francisco. As with every
CodeConf event, we believe that coding is about more than just code.
Whether it's building a solid community, writing good documentation,
or hacking space exploration, CodeConf is about improving the software
ecosystem through best practices and social interactions. Come with an
open mind and leave a better programmer.

Early bird tickets have already sold out, but general admission tickets are
available for $600 (includes conference and all social events). We are
happy to offer you a local Python user group discount of $150 with
the registration link below. If you have a long purchasing process
we can hold ticket slots for you, just email us at codeconf at github.com

https://eventrainbow.com/github/pycodeconf?promo=pyuser

We look forward to seeing you in Miami!

Chris Williams and the CodeConf Team

--
Chris Williams
Twitter: http://twitter.com/voodootikigod

The things I make that you should check out:
OurParents: http://ourparents.com
PromoteJS: http://promotejs.com
JSConf US: http://jsconf.us
Minute With: http://minutewith.com