[PyAR2] More GIS yes!

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 14:15:33 CET 2011

James (and everyone else requesting more GIS) -

What specifically would you like to see?  GIS is a HUGE area of study; can
you suggest topics or speakers?  I know that Chad "Super" Cooper is back in
the State and I'm hoping we can get him to do a talk or two (He had the
cover of Python Magazine, February 2008 with "Mapping Point Locations with
Python and Microsoft Live Search Maps".  Very cool article).

Everyone, what would you like to see us present?  I'll get to work on it
ASAP.

Thanks!